Friday, May 6, 2011

"I was a lil different, I didn't do what the fast girls dooo..."

   I think I'm an alien. Real shit. I think I come from another planet or something. I have always felt different but after this conversation that I had last night, I think I'm another species altogether.

   Somehow I ended up engulfed in a conversation about girls (broad, I know) and basically how horrible they/we are. This conversation consisted of three guys, a twenty year old girl and myself. From the stories I heard from these guys about sorry-excuses-for-women, I was kinda like, Damn! Me, nor any of my besties are anything like this idea that they have of ALL women. But as I began reflecting, I could actually understand why they would find such a broad ass generalization like that to be true. There ARE alot of douchebag girls out there. I'm no saint, and I definitely have doucher capabilities in certain situations, but I'm not as bad as they made girls out to be.

   All the talk of girls being sneaky and envious just made me feel some type of way. Perhaps it's because I found it to be partially true, and that bothered me. And at the same time, I was reassured of how dope me and mine are for not being stereotypical assholes. I always thought we were a different breed but I kind of forget from time to time.  It isn't until someone is astonished by the fact that my "price" (don't ask) is a billion dollars minimum that I remember just how different I am. It isn't until I naturally shy away from slut-talk and have a room full of practical strangers staring at me like, 'WTF? Why aren't you sharing?', that I remember just how different I am.... No judgement...And I definitely enjoy hearing your perv stories...But I'm just saying.

   It's just crazy that there are so many chickenhead girls nowadays. Like, if you take a net and snatch up ten girls, at least six of them are gonna be birds. I really sound like a womanbasher right now, I know, but I just can't believe it.  Society is filled with chickenheads masquerading as real women.  Truly BOSS bitches are so rare and hard to find that people don't even know how to take them when they're standing in front of them; they almost seem like a phony, to good to be true.  I don't know what it is, but I swear I wish there were more of those type of chicks. I want more Solange's, Janelle Monae's, Kelis's, etc. But I guess they wouldn't be so great if they came a dime a dozen, correct?  I think a lightbulb just went off.


   Ahh, fuck. Its 8am. Just got in from work. I'm sleep deprived. Let's see if I have all these opinions after I've had some rest.

Hey, this is where my head is right now.

In the words of Beyonce, "...Boy,I'm just play-ing/ Come here, bay-bee/ Hope you still liiike me...Eff you, PAY ME" :)

I was a little different;

I didnt do what the fast girls do
Studied my rhythm.....
Now you can speed me up when you want to

 

I'm an alien from outer space
I'm a cybergirl without a face a heart or a mind
Im a saviour without a race (without a face)


They've come to destroy me

No comments: