Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blockage

You ever feel like you want to scream but someone is covering your mouth?

Maybe that's not a good example...

Ok.  Have you ever felt like you want to just explode....in a really good way...and for no real apparent reason....but for some odd reason.....you don't?

Ugh.

That's not much better.

I just feel like I wanna fucking scream dude.  Just because I'm here. 

Because I'm alive. Because I don't have anything better to do.

I want to burst into an obnoxious, ugly-face-producing, snot inducing cry. 

Just because I'm human. And my face could use a good cleansing.

I want to do every stupid and evey beautiful thing that I've ever thought seemed like a needed experience to have in ones book of journey's.  But for some reason, I can't.  Obviously I should be asking myself why this is so. I should be telling myself to just do it, whatever it is.  But I don't know if its that cut and dry. I don't know what's going on. Maybe I'm experiencing some kind of blockage maybe?

Does this me make me crazy?  At this point, I would normally insert a YouTube clip of Gnarls Barkley or some corny shit like that but I'm not.  I just wanted to let this thought out.

No comments: