Tuesday, March 6, 2012

the time has come for me to break out of the shell...



I just had a breakthrough.

I have not the slightest idea how to do anything graphic design-related.  It is important that you understand this in order to fully grasp why I'm so happy I can kiss a bum...

I have been working on a special personal project since August 2011 and I came to a major road block when I realized I seriously needed to hire a graphic designer and seriously lacked the cash to do so.  But if you know me, you've probably heard me say "Where there's a will, there's a way" at some point so I took my own advice and tried to go at it alone.

I have been fooling around with editing (see last post), web design (see 'www.andritarenee.com' and 'wix.com/pistolsandpetals/andrita') and I have learned some really rudimentary basic shit that I'm proud of.

Howeverrrrr....

Nothing compares to the joy I got when I figured out how to make the most basic/ simply chic business logo that ever existed! It was like I was in a race or something. Like I was either gonna go bald from pulling my hair out of frustration with this high tech new school shit or I was going to actually come up with something I could use.

Normally, I don't like to mention things that aren't really ready to go yet but I am so fucking shocked that I pulled this out of my ass that I want to tell the worrllld, dahling!

Diana, sing it out for these b*tches ;)

No comments: