Monday, March 5, 2012

Click, Flash







I've been doing shoots over the past few months with photographer Shomari Roberts for SRGD Creative under the name The Iconoclast Project.  We've been working as a creative team to produce high quality shoots for artists in the metro NYC area at alarmingly affordable rates.  So far, we've completed about five shoots and a launch event since November 2011 and we're off to a good start. 

I feel like an ass for not writing about the experience more. After all, that's a large part of my blog- writing about my experience since I know there's no way in hell I'll remember it all.  

Anywho.

Here are a few images from our most recent shoot.  I have unofficially turned one of my coworkers to our in-house model muse and have been using her for test shoots during the entire length of The Iconoclast Project's existence.  She doesn't mind though, thank God.   I also got help from comedienne/musician Danielle Alexis to help with some color promo pics for my hair styling stuff.  On the not-so-pleasant side of things,  managed to piss off Shomari with my fake editing skills. I CANNOT help it.  I found Picnik and I became ad-dic-ted.  That, compounded with by impatience, bossiness and control freakiness would send anyone over the edge.  I get it.  Until I get my copy of Taming Your Alpha Bitch, everyone will just have to suffer unfortunately.

No comments: