Tuesday, November 1, 2011

....Just hair

The situation is that my hair is naturally like this:



no fucking lie, just short as shit


But I am hell bent on trying to get it to look like this:


by way of weaves and flat irons.


I go on and off of relaxers and right now I'm going on 11 months off.  I'm actually considering doing a natural but seriously, I don't think I can pull off the look and braids will bore me after a while.  I love burying my fingers in my tresses too much for that. 

I colored my hair pink a few weeks ago and I loved it but then I got experimental and made it a weird purple-y color.  I'm actually starting to like it.  That pink was way too 'LOOK AT ME' for me. It was dope, but I'm not friendly enough for that hair ;)

So now I am at a stand still.  I have no clue what to do with this coiff.

images taken from here :)

No comments: