Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My First





Yesterday i did a photoshoot on the Upper East Side. That alone is a mouthful.

So anyways, i had met this photography named Adam Regan and explained that i was looking to build my portfolio as a hair stylist (because there are literally a trillion makeup artists in NYC and they are ALL pretty bad ass) and he asked me if id like to do a shoot with him. i said yah, duh.

it was for a modeling agency called Prestigous Models (which exclusively represents Asian talent) and a designer collective in the East Village. the shoot took place on the 21st floor in the actual agency office. the view of the city was amazing.









ps i made an online portfolio for myself... and it actually looks decent! check it out and give me some feedback :)
http://www.wix.com/pistolsandpetals/Andrita-Renee

No comments: