Friday, March 11, 2011

C.R.U.S.H

You know how when you're watching videos on YouTube, there's that little list of 'Suggestions' on the right side? Well, somehow I ended up watching a series of videos from this guy with this hot accent.  At first, it was purely for shallow entertaining purposes but then I started to listen and figured he may be on to something.




I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of bullshit but given my current predictament I need not throw rocks from my glass house. I have developed yet another kindergarten crush (I hate that the 'boy crazy' phase just hit me at 24) and the damn fool doesn't even know I exist. I think. Until I saw this one.
 



Proximity, Touch, Body Language, Smile.
Fuck if I know, man! I think I have like two out of those four going with this guy. I swear I wish I knew how to read minds right now.  Or that I was some enchanted seductress lady or something. Or that I had enough balls to just go for it.
 



Yeah, right. Who does that anyways?!?
 
Never in one miiiiilliooon years would I ever put myself in a position to be played so brutally like that. And I don't get why people act like I'm the looney one for not going up to a guy all like, "Hey, I'm new in town, show me around/ Can I call you/Do you wanna hang out?". Can you imagine? What if the guy is like, "Um, no thanks/I dont like you like that" lmfao. I'd be mortified. For some God forsaken reason, I just think thats a lil lame with a hint of desperation, you know, for girls.Only in situations like the one I'm in though. I've been around this kid for what seems like forEVER and never really talked much to him until I realized I might think he's hot. Now, quite naturally, I can't speak to him at all. He has to cease to exist immediately. Or show some interest in me as well. One or the other. Or maybe I could stop being a drama queen, take the stick out of my ass and live a little. But thats a big maybe.
 
I HATE having crushes. It is soooooo gay, no homo. I hate feeling all smiley and shit around folks and not being able to even say someones name. I hate actively trying to not make an ass of myself. I hate running out of rooms and ducking under tables when I see people. Basically I hate the freakshow that I become when I have a crush.
 
 And for what? My crushes never last that long. I had a friend say to me "What? Did he wear the wrong shoes or something?" when I told her that I didn't have a crush on this one guy anymore. I swear there is some psychological shit behind me not ever wanting to evolve pass the 'crush' phase. I dont know, they just fade. I would think that would fall under my 'freakshow' file but I saw this vid which reassured I'm not the only re-re who thinks like this.
 



This video is a mouthful. He's right about this whole 'crush' business. And as far as I know, of the 5 ways to tell he's not interested in you, I only have one :) :he doesn't know my name. And the whole part about how its dumb being into someone thats not into you.....well he can kiss my ass on that one.  Jk. He's right. This guy I'm crushing could possibly be an asshole, which is why it took me over three months to actually pay attention to him and see how hot he is.  But, I mean, it's just a fucking crush. Who cares? I do, a lil. Or at least enough to not ever speaketh a word to my mans.
 
Nah, I'm good. It's funner this way :)
 



C is for your confidence, Boy I love the cool in you


R is for rumors they make, I wish that they were true

U, you put a smile on my face, you're unforgettable

S is for your sexiness

H I gotta have it

I gotta crush on you, I love me some you

No comments: