Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Take Flight...187

Couldn't fall asleep the other night and ended up creating an online tee shop. Can I officially call myself a designer now?...Um, I think you have to actually sell shit to get that title. I haven't made a big deal out of it because I'm not sure what I'm doing with it, if anything. But here's some of the designs I created so far.

Like I've said before, if you're viewing this, I'm almost 100% positive you know me in real life, so hit me up and let me know what you think.


I named it Flight 187. I've always wanted to use that name for something. the '187' represents the month and year of my birth, as well as my love for Dr.Dre's 'Undercover Cop'.









$15 - 50 Price Range


View the whole thing at

 http://flight187.spreadshirt.com/







No comments: