Monday, January 17, 2011

If I Were A Boy



Sometimes I'm honestly, genuinely, incredibly jealous of boys. Just seems incredibly more fun, simple and easy to have a penis. I actually told someone that I had one this week (I have a best friend that calls me Andrew because of  how I am with dudes, but thats a whole 'nother story). I'm just not the girliest of girls, I dont think. But still, there's alot that I can never do, even with the gender confusion I was momentarily experiencing.
 

You can hop fences, scratch and adjust your balls in public, not ever worry about getting pregnant, get ready in like 10 minutes, be a whore, play with toys til your a grandpa, use nothing but soap and smell amazing, wear sneakers to any and all occasions, dont have to listen to your friends bitch about their significant others, AND you get to pee standing up.
 










 
Boss.
 
But...
I couldn't imagine not being able to wear makeup, heels, or weave (assuming I were a straight boy), or having knockers, or being able to legitly go on for hours on end about fashion, boys and other "girly" shit.
 
I'm not sure the trade-off is worth it
 
Balls vs Boobs?
Jumping Fences vs Six Inch Walkers?
Unability to get Pregnant vs Never having to pay Child Support?
Getting ready in 10 vs Pampering yourself for 40?
Being Easy vs Being Worth It?
Toys vs well, I guess girls have their own kind of to- nevermind.
Quick Piss vs Lazy Piss?
 
Idk.
I just wonder what it would be like to be a douchebag of a man for one day.Like, I'd wanna scratch/adjust my balls obsessively, probably sell drugs, screw everything with a vagina, sleep on the train (no, like, HARDCORE, I-dont-pay-rent-anywhere kinda sleeping on the train), start a fight with someone who look like they'd be a worthy opponent, sag my skinny jeans, ya know, stupid shit like that.
 
Oh well.
Guess I'll make due with being part this:
 
 
and this:
 
 
 


No comments: