Friday, January 13, 2012

L.E.S Artistes

My beloved Santigold is allegedly preparing to release a new album soon so obviously, that means interviews and other promo stuff is coming, right? Well, I just read an interview with her and fhe said something that really resonated with me and where I am right now.  She said this album was all about her creating her reality. When I read it I think a lightbulb went off.

If I had a penny for everytime I preached someone's head off about how if there's no opportunity presenting itself to you, make one, I'd be a rich bitch.  But somehow I, like, forgot to take my own advice recently. Thank you, Santi,  for the reminder, boo.





I turned 25 yesterday. I sorta feel like I'm suspended in time or something.  Like I sorta don't know what the fuck's going on with my life. Like I'm not sure what I want and the things that I think that I want don't seem right. I don't expect for you to understand that last sentence. I'm not even sure if I do.

But what I do know is that excuses are for pussies and I'm not letting them interfere with my life anymore.

No comments: