Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Don't be Cruel





January, you the coldest.


The coldest bitch I ever did meet.

You made me cry, you had my best friend tell me she hates me, you had my bank account tampered with, you left me heatless for two of the coldest weeks we’ve seen this winter, you had my career situation turned into a real life version of ‘The Devil Wears Prada’, you had me pick pocketed, you made me feel more alienated than I’ve ever felt in all of my existence, you’ve made me forget my goals and my purpose, you’ve made me second guess who I am and how far I’m willing to go to get where I want to be, you’ve made me consider not being ME anymore, you’ve made all the right decisions seem so ridiculously wrong.

Thank you, you stupid fucking bitch.



Crazy thing is, I used to love you. You’re Me. You brought me to life 25 years ago. You symbolized new beginnings, you were so pure. What happened?

No comments: