Friday, January 13, 2012

I come apart, but thats ok...

Chill music playlist for when I want to be a complete introvert and tune out the world. While it has been successful at doing this, it has also served as the soundtrack to my insanity lately.

The Life- Alicia Keys
Trouble Man- Marvin Gaye
King of Sorrow- Sade
Lift Me Up- Christina Aguilera

There are about 10+ other songs on the list but these are the ones that aren't nearly as bad but they give me the blues just as easy.  I think I may be a masochist.

You be the judge.




Ev'ry day I realize that

this might be the last day of my life
Walking down the street, I find, yeah,
I'm coming closer to losing my mind.

'Cause when it rains, it pours;
isn't life worth more?
I don't even know what I am hustlin' for.
You've got to do what you've got to do
just to make it through
all the hard times that's gonna pace you.

This is the life, striving to survive.

Livin' will always be a struggle,
lookin' for someone true to love you.
Lookin' back, I see all the hard roads.
Thiis madness makes me wanna hide.
I work slowly, eternally. I'm dying.
Pillowcase is wet from all my crying.
There is nothing more to be here for.
Take me away; I can't live that life no more.







 




I love listening to these tracks.  They may mellow me out, they may even get me down but at the end of the day they make me reflect.

No comments: