Sunday, January 15, 2012

Drita's Turn ;)

Apparently today's music sucks so hard that it's sent me to showtunes.

Seriously.

I just started watching the first season of Glee and I am kind of loving it. The sole gay kid, Kurt, put me on to this little number from the musical Gypsy.  It's called Rose's Turn and it is perfect.  Its a song but its like a rant too. It's full of shit you want to say but wisely keep to yourself most of the time. Oh, and the theatrics! I love it.  It reminds me of when I was in beauty school and my friend forced the entire class to listen to the Wicked soundtrack as he explained each scene the tracks were assigned to.  Except I'm actually into this one.

Anywho.

This song is like a personal proclamation of independence.




Most normal people have, at some point, stuck their neck out for someone only to have their heads chopped off.  Right? Most people have, in some way, helped encourage or develop someone else's betterment only to have them get temporary amnesia and leave you behind in the end.  Right?
 
Right?
 
Well.
 

No comments: