Sunday, July 3, 2011

With your feet in the air, your head on the ground...

Once again I’ve gone AWOL from my blog. My bad. I’ve been doing some living. And thinking. And trying.


But now I’m back, at least for the moment.

Instead of writing an essay of specific details concerning my whereabouts, I’ll CliffNotes this shit in bullets like a real boss should.

• Got an internship with a men’s fashion company as a blogger. I’ll know how good or bad I did on the 30 day gig I did in the days to come.


• Restarted a Sex and the City marathon to rekindle my relationship with my moody boyfriend New York.

• Got another regular writing gig for fashion blog, UrbFash.com. Got to interview a few awesome mofo’s and write some cool shit.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
model Messiah Ross and Stylist/Designer Sigourney Salley





• Started Tumblr’in obsessively (andritarenee.tumblr.com)

• Attempted to ‘Tweet’ from my 3yr old Twitter account (@pistolsnpetals)

• Been helping another aspiring designer get her project off the ground

Photobucket

• Became possessed by the spirit of Sasha Fierce at this obscure club in Chinatown called Happy Ending. As luck would have it, I ran into a few folk from my regular gig as a retail employee who got the pleasure of being entertained by me in my drunken glory.

Photobucket

• Did a photoshoot for cutie pie designer Melis xKeo

Photobucket
Photobucket

• Been bar hopping through the LES like I’m cool or something.

• Cleaned my apartment and cooked for a few unexpecting souls

• Decided to start a band with another person who doesn’t sing, dance or play an instrument either. Enter the Virgin Suicides.

• Got chased up a street in Little Italy by a cat rat.

• Discovered the music of Placebo





• Been wearing my hair natural. Kinda. For like two days.

Photobucket

That is all folks.

No comments: