Friday, December 31, 2010

Musical Lateness

i havent been up on the latest lately. im slacking. actually, ive been working like a maniac. now its time to stop and smell the roses.


'Turn my sorrows into treasured gold'


I loved Adele's first album, 21. Perfect winter music. This is "Rolling in the Deep" and its dope.
I'ma need for someone to put me on to a Limewire alternative.
 



The only reason I listened to this song to begin with is because I heard the MJB sample in the beginning. I LOVE old Mary. and this song actually turned out to be a nice one by Mr.Khalifa.
 



Granted, this has been an anthem of mine since the summer but only recently did she do the video for it. Its the polar opposite of how i feel when i hear this shit. calm, clear, and concise.
 



thanks to some guys at work, i  was reminded of the genius that is Lil Wayne. (OD, right? lol)
 


This was probably the most unexpected banger that I've heard though. Im not gonna lie, I thought Alicia was washed after the last album. Im glad she proved me wrong.

No comments: