Monday, December 13, 2010

The Last Big Top

I finally found the little USB thingy I use to transfer pics from my digital camera! So now I can finally address the circus freak show that was Amanda Lepore's Big Top at Carnival/ Bowlmor in the Village.







 



It was sickening.

There was shit going on in every direction you looked.

Inspiration Overload.

So, over the week on Thanksgiving while my guests were here I dragged them to this party that I had been FEINDING to go to but had been too afraid to get on the train alone at night to go to on my own.

This night in particular, there was to be a celebration for Raquel Reed's latest musical endeavors. I HAD to be there. I dont know much about this Raquel Reed beyond the fact that I am utterly obsessed with her lol.  Well, at least her hair/makeup/style game.  I had to see that damn Atomic Turquoise hair in person....And I did *evil grin*





This gay rap dude, Cazwell was there too. Im not really up on his stuff other than this joint.

...mmm yea
 
It was very interesting to say the least. We had to walk up so many stairs to get to the party level that at one point I thought they were trying to physically lead us to heaven. And I got to see Amanda Lepore but I couldnt get my camera situation together fast enough to immortalize her.
 
Oh, and some fishy bitch slapped this girl in the bathroom. Pure hilarity. In the stall, I could hear:
 
Girl in line: This is the womens bathroom! Theres no wait in mens room, this is for vajayjays (paraphrasing)
 
Man shes talking to: [Blah, blah,blah and doesnt move]
 
Girl in line: [still talking mad ish and apparently doing some kind of thing involving her hands moving in Man's face]
 
Man she's talking to: You better get your HAND out my FACE!
 
*****SLAP!****
 
...and scene.
 
Laughter and wimpering is all I remember after that. what a night :)
 
 
* that chick with the corset? honey, my shotty camera did nothing for her! In real life, her waist was unimaginably small. This chick had a waist the size of an American Girl doll.

No comments: