Sunday, August 12, 2012

In the worst kinda way, I want you, you, you, you, you











I don't want no trouble
Just a little lovin'
I don't want ya money
I wanna get to know ya
You oughta get to know me
I wanna make you wander



And then the church said, "Amen".  


If you're lucky, every once in a while you'll meet someone who kinda puts you on your ass.  In a good way though.  Im talking about when someone makes you have a fucking seat for a second. And regardless of whether or not the feelings mutual, you can't help it.  Your ass is grass, officially, even if the moments only fleeting.



Before you know it, your ass is doing all types of frivolous bullshit to kill any idle time you may have.  Why? So you won't sit around daydreaming about inappropriate things you want to do with/to a stranger, of course. All the red flags in the world couldn't stop you from jumping out of the window with it. In a way, you've learned more about yourself in the last 24 hours than you've learned in the last 24 years. And that beats logic any day. 


Shit is legit.








No comments: