Saturday, June 23, 2012

Everyone knows I'm in over my head...



Those first moments at the beginning of a new crush are the shit epic poems, ballads and (once crushed) epitaphs are written in honor of.  Those moments are like coke in the seventies- pure and seemingly endless.  I love it.  I wish I could bottle that emotion and hang it around my neck like a souvenir, See, I'm not completely devoid of feelings. Maybe pin it to my hoodie as a reminder, Hey, it happened once so it could possibly/miraculously happen again...maybe. This way, when those off-moments (ahem, years) are in progress and it seems as if there is not a single soul in the whole fucking universe and solar system that fucking gets it, or that I get, I'd be instantly corrected and convinced to give heterosexuality yet another last chance at keeping me on its team.

Yep.

Boss shit.

I'd seriously like a little forgetmenot from those bizarre moments of extreme infatuation with someone you actually know is real life. However questionable the 'know' part may be.

So when I've gotten to the point where my MacBook itself stages an intervention over my extreme audio obsession from this



to this



and I'm looking at folks like this is tatted across my dome



..right before I snap out of it and make light of the situation



to finally a bit of restored pride



... and fury



I'll eventually make it back to





Soooooo yeah.  Someone needs to figure out how to get me one of these.

No comments: