Monday, October 10, 2011

A-Punk!





I have seriously been slacking with Pistols and Petals and I am not happy about it.

My blog is my therapy.  And since I've been gone I have realized just how neccessary it is in my life.  I have gone a lil nuts since I've been away. I have been crazy busy for the last month and I haven't been right mentally, spiritually, emotionally or physically for even longer.

I have had enough experiences in the month of September to update this blog daily for at least an entire month...but of course, I wont be doing that.  I'm gonna unload but not that much.

At the very basic, you should know that

1) I stopped eating beef and pork (again).  I want to challenge myself to become a vegetarian within the next 3 yrs.

2) The girls at work have given me a new name and alter ego: Drita Bad Ass (long story) and Chuck Bass (when I'm being an asshole) but I'm still taking suggestions. I'm thinking Drizzy Drita,  The Emperial Skateboard Dri (joking, I'm not that cool)

3) I kinda joined a gang. Well, a creative gang.  Enter the Thy Junction era. More to come on that later as well

4) I am now Googe-able. Seriously.  Google me. 'Andrita Renee'. 

5) I have pink hair. And I kinda love it


                                 

No comments: