Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Saga Begins.......


The sole purpose of this blog is to support my addiction to all things related to fashion. i have had this 'problem' for as long as i can remember. i do not know how to shake it, nor do i have the desire to. Along with the creation of the Pistols and Petals blog, will be the true start to my career as one of the beloved (and envied) fashion people. i am a young lady with many dreams and passions that i have every intention on pursuing. At the moment, i am devoting every inch of my being to perfecting my hair, makeup and designing skills. i would like to post pics and stories of my progress as well as those of others. i intend for this project to be personal, informative, creative, relative and inspiring.


...and for future references, i love cupcakes!

No comments: