Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"...and the whole wide world is filled with cheer"


i finally got to hit the reset button on my life. 

i’ve been in georgia for a few days and despite my family being annoying i’ve been feeling motivated and positive about work and life in general. And that is a good thing. its amazing what a little bit of vitamin d can do for a lady. i have to admit i am ready to get back to the concrete jungle. per us, i have no idea how I’m going to make rent this month and have officially run out of time to figure it out. and i just spotted an in-season (and former  wish list item) Marc Jacobs tote on clearance for $75. mfml.


my sister has a new mattress that is the exact same as what id imagine ex with iris elba to be like. theres not a single piece of evidence in my brooklyn dungeon that a grown up inhabits the space. i don’t give a shit the end of next year i want that thang in my possession.


speaking of adult like activities, my fam let me make the macronie and cheese for xmas dinner. like, from scratch, mac n cheese. and if theres one thing you probably already know about me its that i can’t cook for shit. my stove and fridge are just extra storage space. so yeah, the mac n cheese thing- big shit.



i semi-followed a mix of a patti labelle recipe and my sisters instructions. it came out marrrrrrrvelous, dahling. i can’t wait to get back to brooklyn and spread my new talent.


No comments: