Monday, November 7, 2011

"I know what boys like, I know what guys want"





For men to be so stereotypically simple, why am I having such a difficult time finding interesting topics to write about for them. I kind of thought I was a creative person, silly me. This is the test, i guess, and I am failing miserably. I feel like there is a ceiling to how many creative ways I can relay the message that color is in for men next spring or that no self respecting man should be purchasing his entire Friday night get-up from one spot. Shiiiiiit. I have no fucking clue. I have NEVER had a clue as to what men like, clearly. My name is Andrita, after all. Thats just preposterous.


So I did what any other wannabe James Baldwin would have done, I fucking Google'd it. 'What do guys like' spit out 89.2 million results in 0.83 seconds. Unfortunately 99.9% of them were somehow related to sex. Dude. This isn't Cosmo over here. I'm more like the anti-Dr.Ruth. What's a girl to do?

No comments: