Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Its been a long time coming......

I haven't just been pissing my life away for these last couple of months, I've actually been planting seeds. I got my first paid gig as a makeup artist (for Farouk at a hair show last month) and I accidentally started a headpiece collection. Out of boredom, I made a couple of headbands for myself out of feathers, bows, pearls and rhinestones and to my surprise, people liked them. I've had a couple orders so far, so I'mma keep slinging these boyz and see how far I can push it. Pics to come very soon.

The weather is starting to warm up a bit, thank the lord. I love the change of the seasons, I'm always at my creative "best" during these times.



Current inspirations: Jay-Z's "Feelin It" off of Reasonable Doubt

Kanye West's new girlfriend Amber Rose (no homo)

Essie's new neon nail polishes

Current killjoys: The Nas/Kelis split up

Shitty Baby Fathers

The Recession

No comments: